Ryan Seacrest Sexual Abuse Claim Revealed By Former Stylist.

February 27, 2018
 
Ryan Seacrest Sexual Abuse Claim Revealed By Former Stylist
 
The media man himself, Ryan Seacrest seems to be in hot water. 
 
A former stylist for Seacrest has started to detail his alleged sexual abuse and harassment for the very first time. Back in November, our friends over at E! had announced that it was investigating claims that the TV star had behaved inappropriately when he hosted a show on the great entertainment network almost a full decade ago. Seacrest, who is co-hosting the show "Live with Kelly and Ryan" and a nationally syndicated radio show, called the allegation extremely reckless and denied any of the wrongdoing.
 
Today, his very own former stylist and now accuser, Suzie Hardy, had decided to come forth and describe the "numerous incidents of harassment and assault allegedly committed by Seacrest from the time of 2007 to 2013. 
 
Hardy had given her attorney a letter obtained by Variety which revealed that Seacrest allegedly rubbed his erect penis against her while only wearing his underwear, groped her vagina, and slapped her buttock so hard once that it left a visible mark hours later.
 
Hardy, a single mom who was hired by Seacrest as his personal stylist in 2007 stated that she had endured the abuse for years to ensure she could provide for her daughter. When she reported it in 2013 to human resources at the E! network, owned by NBCUniversal, her employment ended.
 
The #MeToo movement was revealed by Hardy to have empowered her to come forward publicly even though she had kept her identity a secret to the majority of the public until the moment was appropriate for her. "As proud as I am and as strong as a woman as I am, as smart as I am and as much work as I've done with therapists, it really affected me," Hardy told Variety of the alleged abuse by Seacrest.
 
Seacrest, who is now 43-years-old is best known for his time on the hit tv show "American Idol" and is known for producing several other shows for E! including the mega-hit and long-running show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." 
 
E! issued a statement earlier this month stating that its now investigating the issue and had concluded and found "insufficient evidence to support the claims against Seacrest." 
 
"It is upsetting to us that Variety is electing to run a 'story' about untrue allegations," Seacrest's lawyer told the publication. He also claimed Hardy threatened to make false claims unless she was paid $15 million. Hardy swiftly denied the claim. 
 
Seacrest had revealed in a statement earlier this month that it was quote on quote "gut-wrenching" to have his conduct questioned but decided to cooperate with the investigation. Seacrest stated that  he's "amazed at the bravery" of sexual misconduct victims coming forward, but also urged giving the accused "the opportunity for a swift and fair review."
 
"I've always aimed to treat all of my colleagues with honesty, respect, kindness, and compassion," he said. "My job is to listen... Beyond listening, which I will continue in earnest, I also will ask questions and try to help voices be heard. It isn't lost on me that my platforms -- radio, TV, social media -- can be powerful conduits for change."
 
Do you think Seacrest is innocent? Let MusicCreedLive know by dropping a comment. 
 
Reporting: Viktor Benard
 
TV Personality ~ Socialites
 
E! via Syracuse

> FOLLOW US↓ <

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO GET UPDATES  

Enter Email Address in Box:

 
 
___________________________________________________________________

OTHER NEWS ON MOVIECREEDLIVE. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW THE BOX. THANK YOU:

___________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

comments powered by Disqus

 © 2018 MusicCreedLive, All Rights Reserved

Donate to MusicCreedLive: